EN | FR
CONTACT

No ordinary websites

We blend creativity with solid web design expertise to deliver beautiful websites that communicate to your audience what you are all about.

Plus desktop device

Websites that convert.

We consider your website to be an investment rather than an expense. This is why we collaborate closely with our clients to ensure they get the most out of their online presence. Throughout the design process, we provide consulting and hands-on engagement to ensure that you receive exactly what you need for your organization.

"The communication between Hassel Free Marketing and the client was highly productive, with the team going above and beyond to deliver high-quality outputs. They were also consistently responsive, and internal stakeholders were particularly impressed with their raw creativity".
PORTFOLIO

Mink Safari

We were commissioned to design a beautiful safari website for a local safari company in Uganda.

PORTFOLIO

Nsavi Safaris

Nsavi safaris is hired our agency to design a website that would be engaging to their potential clients.

PORTFOLIO

Dust Absolut Safaris

The company needed an agency that would showcase it’s destinations and packages in Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya.

We create content.

Creating great content for your website or marketing can be challenging, but our team makes it easy. We curate Company Profiles, website copywriting, professional and high resolution photos and videos that are engaging. 

We create content.

Creating great content for your website or marketing can be challenging, but our team makes it easy. We curate Company Profiles, website copywriting, professional and high resolution photos and videos that are engaging. 

PORTFOLIO

Early Years Foundation

The Early Years Foundation (EYF) Uganda is a non-profit organisation committed to excellence by promoting leadership development and supporting ECD practitioners.

PORTFOLIO

Kyobe Fixers

A fast growing money-lending company in Uganda that offers  business, medical, personal and emergency loans.

PORTFOLIO

Nature Exploration Uganda

We were commissioned to design a beautiful safari website for a local safari company in Uganda.

Frequently Asked

A bit about working with us.

Do you work internationally?

Yes we do, we are a locally owned marketing agency in Uganda but open to working with international clients, we happen to have clients from Rwanda, and Canada.

How long do website projects typically take to develop?

Our projects typically take 4 to 6 weeks, in cases where client requirements are complex in nature, projects may span for months.

What are the payment terms for projects?

We require a 60% deposit before commencement of works and the other 40% after delivery. 

I don't have content for my website.

We have worked with so many clients who come with nothing but an idea. Our team will work with you to understand your needs and we will curate all the content for your website from branding, text to images and video. This of course comes with an extra cost.

What kind of companies do you work with?

We are interested in companies that value their online presence from startups to well established businesses.

GETTING STARTED

Let's discuss your next project.

Feeling inspired to work with us? We would love to hear from you. Set up an appointment with one of our consultants.

GETTING STARTED

Let's discuss your next project.

Feeling inspired to work with us? We would love to hear from you. Set up an appointment with one of our consultants.

Get in touch

We would love to hear about your project. We typically reply within 24 business hours.

Email Us

Work Inquiries

+256 773 332411
+256 708 175911

Office Hours

Monday – Friday
8.30 AM to 5.30 PM – EAT

Weekends & Public Holidays

Saturday – Sunday
10.30 AM to 2.30 PM – EAT

Start...

Launguage: EN | FR